As part of the Main Mom Event, we are offering a marketplace and resource area where moms can shop, sell their goods and services, or find local resources. You don’t need to be a mom to be an exhibitor, however priority will be given to moms.
This is an opportunity for anyone looking to reach a large community of moms (expecting moms, new moms and experienced moms).
Exhibitors can include:
- A person or business who is selling goods or services.
- A company or non-profit who is promoting their services.
The cost for an exhibitor space is $125 for the day.
The space is for a 6′ table which is not included in the price.
We are sold out!
You are welcome to join the waiting list for any cancellations.
Most frequent questions and answers
We encourage people to apply who:
- Sell their own handmade products.
- Sell products that are not handmade but would be useful for mother’s (products that promote multilevel marketing such as Avon, Norwex, Young Living, etc, will be taken into consideration but not guaranteed).
- Are a person who offers services that would be beneficial to moms (cleaning services, organizational services, etc).
- Are a business who offers services relevant for moms (business development, birthing services, women/mom’s health, etc).
No, anyone can apply to be an exhibitor.
It cost $125 (+gst) to book an exhibitor space.
You will need to bring your own 6′ table and chair(s).
A fabric tablecloth is also mandatory (please no plastic tablecloths).
Any other supplies you require for your display.
We do not supply any additional furniture or booth set-up materials.
Yes, you need to bring your own 6′ table.
All tables must be a maximum of 6′ long.
If you don’t have your own table, we have tables available to rent for $30 (+gst) each. Chairs are an extra $10 (+gst).
No, unfortunately we cannot allow exhibitors to share a table.
Exhibitors are asked to arrive between 8am – 9:30am to set-up.
The event starts at 10:00am.
The event ends at 4:00pm and everything must be removed from the venue by 5:00pm.
Cancellation must be requested in writing 60 days before the event. If a cancellation is requested 60 days or more before the event, exhibitors will receive a refund minus the $50.00 administration cost. There are no refunds after the 60 days leading up to the event.